Come in and sign up for a library card.
What you need:
- Picture ID and address verification
What you get:
- Up to 13 holds, 4 DVDs and 6 book checkouts
- eLibrary access and Research resources
Don't live in Rush County?
That's OK. You'll just need to stop by the library to provide ID and proof of address.
No problem, your parent or legal guardian just needs to help with your Library card application.
Your PIN or Password
Every Library card comes with a PIN/password and a username. Hang onto this number, because you'll need it to access many services, including our eLibrary, online databases, talking books, and to place online holds.
Forgot your PIN or don't know your user (login) name? Call the librarian to get set up with a PIN that you can change once you've logged in to the system.
And More . . .
Other CKLS Library Catalogs
Online Catalog Tutorials
- Placing a Hold (video)
- How to Log In to the Catalog (PDF Printout)
- How to Place a Hold (PDF printout)